Tuesday 13 April 2021

Who’s The Hero In Your Family? (praise)

 Who’s The Hero In Your Family?


WALT: 

  • I elaborate on my ideas with relevant details  e.g. each idea has supporting detail

  • I can use the 4 E’s in my writing- Evidence, Explanation, Example, Elaboration

  • To create a picture in the reader’s head

Dad 

kind, long-suffering, fancy dresser, helpful, hard-working.


kind

My dad is kind so if  I asked him for help he would help me so that's why my dad is kind. Even though my dad does not have that much money he buys stuff for me and my sister.


long-suffering

  My dad is long-suffering because he got a blind eye when he was Young so now he has to go to the doctor's so His eyes can get back to Normal. When he Was young he got punched on the side of his eye what  And he has a Blockage in his Heart. He has to go to the doctor for that.Pin on Wallpaper backgrounds


 fancy dresser


He is a fancy dresser but he doesn't Dress that fancy at church and having family meetings to go to our church at home.


Helpful

 dad is so helpful because every time I have to do my homework he always does Some of it for me even  he doesn't have that much time to help me

 

hard-working

The reason why he is a hard-working man is because everyone told him to bo stuff and it costs money.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you are using paragraphs, Praise. You are trying to elaborate on your ideas and give mor details to explain what you mean.

    ReplyDelete

Carbon (CO2)

  Carbon (CO2) CO2 metamorphosis can transform into a solid-liquid and a gas. it can transform into diamonds and everything we need to survi...