Monday 2 August 2021

Stuck

 Stuck


It was a normal ordinary day at school.

“Hey, do you want to play outside?”

“ok, what game is it?”

“It's hide and seek!!!”

“ok ok ok”

we were playing hide-and-seek for about a half an hour but the bell rang ring ring ring ring ring ring!!!


chapter 2


In class the teacher wasn't there so everybody was playing...after a while, people wanted to change me!

“hi” said the smartest boy in class.

“hi” l said.

someone else walked up

“hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!  oh  hi”

“Do you want to challenge me?”

“oh ok” 

chapter 3

The big I went first

“can you help me I think I got stuck”

as always l said yes.I pulled and pulled but it just wouldn't come off! the teacher came and sent him to the nurse the nurse couldn't pull it off  so everyone tried but they couldn't so they had to get the fire department so they could get it off they couldn't get up to so they had to get the sore and cut his neck off that was a sad life for hem                       


THE  END


2 comments:

  1. I like praise's reading

    by praise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really get your story. You say, "The big I went first." What does that mean? Then you say, “can you help me I think I got stuck.” Who got stuck? Where? How? You then say, "I pulled and pulled but it just wouldn't come off!" What wouldn't come off? Why wouldn't it come off?
    Can you see why no one can understand your story???

    ReplyDelete

Carbon (CO2)

  Carbon (CO2) CO2 metamorphosis can transform into a solid-liquid and a gas. it can transform into diamonds and everything we need to survi...