Thursday 5 August 2021

 

PennyWise




Sitting on a desk, reading a book and l was horrified.


When l was done, l went outside. l was humming and l thought I saw PennyWise.


It was horrible. It was just like the book that l was reading.


 Pennywise was so fast. l was looking behind me and Pennywise was not behind me!

And there was a drain in front of me “hello boy can you open the drain, please?.?.?.


l was looking around and no one was there so l opened the drain.

“aaaaaaaaa” “I'm going to eat you” “noooooooo! you are not going to eat me!” “no l am going to eat you now” I was lucky enough to run away from Pennywise.


I was hiding in my classroom. Hopefully, someone doesn't come in and send me out.

my heart was racing. I didn't know what to do l was all by myself, no one to help me. I had to do stuff by myself. Suddenly, just like a horror movie, music started.
I saw him running like a lightning bolt but he caught up to me and then I died.


RIP Praise


By Praise





1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your story, Praise. Maybe you could have described Peenywise for the reader, because I don't know what he looks like or who he is.
    You need to make sure you only have one person talkon each line. That helps the reader work out who is talking.

    ReplyDelete

Carbon (CO2)

  Carbon (CO2) CO2 metamorphosis can transform into a solid-liquid and a gas. it can transform into diamonds and everything we need to survi...